How to connect Expensify + Mavenlink
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Mavenlink automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is posted.Trigger
- New StoryTriggered whenever there is a new story (tasks, deliverables, milestones).Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
Create a post in a Mavenlink Project.
Create a Task/Deliverable/Milestone in a mavenlink project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and Mavenlink.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Mavenlink’s project collaboration suite allows you to manage your business relationships, share files, and track project activity online from anywhere in the world. Within a project workspace in Mavenlink, you can agree on budget & schedule, track time, send invoices, get paid via PayPal, and complete work.