How to connect Expensify + Insightly
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Insightly automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record is deleted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Updated Field on RecordTriggers when a field of your choosing (i.e. email address, status) is updated on any record of a specified Insightly object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.).Trigger
Triggers when a record is updated.
Creates a Record
Updates a Record
Finds an existing Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and Insightly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.