How to connect Expensify + Docparser
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Docparser automatically—no code required.
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- Parsed Document Data AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.Trigger
- Parsed Table Row AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.Trigger
- Fetch Document From URLFetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
Uploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and Docparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.