How to connect Expensify + Coda
Zapier lets you send info between Expensify and Coda automatically—no code required.
- New ReportTriggered when a new report is created.Trigger
- Create Expense ReportAction
- Create Single ExpenseCreates a single expense item.Action
- Export Report to PDFGiven a Report ID (from a trigger), export that report to a PDF document.Action
- Find ReportRetrieves a specific expense report, using the report's number.Action
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to the selected table.Trigger
- Updated RowTriggers when a row is updated within the selected table.Trigger
- Copy DocCreates a copy of the specified Coda doc.Action
Creates a new row in the selected table.
Updates an existing row in the selected table.
Creates a new row or updates an existing row in the selected table by comparing incoming data against existing rows.
Search for a Coda Row in the selected table using a column match search.
- Step 1: Authenticate Expensify and Coda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.