Exit Bee Help & Support
- How to Get Started with Exit Bee on Zapier
- Popular Things to do with Exit Bee
- Common Problems with Exit Bee on Zapier
How to Get Started with Exit Bee on Zapier
When you start creating an Exit Bee Zap, you will be asked to connect your Exit Bee account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Exit Bee API key.
To locate your API Key in your Exit Bee account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Exit Bee account.
- Click on your username from the Top Right Menu.
- Choose "My profile".
- Choose the "Developer" tab
- Copy the API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Exit Bee account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Exit Bee
Common Problems with Exit Bee on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Connect the Apps You Use Every Day
Get Started with a Free Account