Exercise.com Help & Support
What Exercise.com Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Client Tag Removed - Triggers when a tag is removed from a client.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is created.
- New Credit Card Success - Triggers when a credit card is successfully charged.
- New Plan Purchased - Triggers when a user purchases a plan.
- New Paid Group Member - Triggers when a new group member joins.
- New Workout Plan Created - Triggers when a new workout plan is created.
- New Billing Period for Group Member - Triggers when a group member reaches a new billing period.
- New Subscription Downgraded - Triggers when a subscription is cancelled.
- New Credit Card Declined - Triggers when a customer's card is declined.
- Client Tag Added - Triggers when a tag is added to a client. ## Supported Searches
- Find Client - Finds an existing client. ## Supported Actions
- Tag Client - Tags a client with the given tag.
- Remove Client Tag - Removes the given tags from a client.
- Invite Client - Invites a new client to join your Exercise.com account (non-billed).
How to Get Started with Exercise.com on Zapier
When you start creating a Exercise.com Zap, you will be asked to connect your Exercise.com account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Exercise.com account (unless you are already logged in).
If all steps were successful your Exercise.com account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Exercise.com
Common Problems with Exercise.com on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message