How to connect 360 Application Service + Herobase
Zapier lets you send info between 360 Application Service and Herobase automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Detailed Webleads
Triggers every time a new company visits your website
automatically do this!
Creates a new lead.
- New Detailed WebleadsTriggers every time a new company visits your websiteTrigger
- Recurring WebleadsTriggers when a webleads visits or revisits your websiteTrigger
- New WebleadsGet new webleads as they arriveTrigger
- Recurring Webleads DetailedTriggers whenever a company visits a page on your websiteTrigger
- Updated LeadTriggers when a lead is updated.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate 360 Application Service + Herobase.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.