How to connect eversign + Replyify
Zapier lets you send info between eversign and Replyify automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new document is completed. Note: This trigger only checks for new documents being completed every 15 minutes.
Creates a Contact
- Document CompletedTriggers when a new document is completed. Note: This trigger only checks for new documents being completed every 15 minutes.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a new document has been sent. Note: This trigger only checks for documents sent every 15 minutes.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a ContactAction
- Use TemplateSends a document created from a template in your eversign account.Action
- Find and Download DocumentFinds and downloads a document (Needs the document hash from the "Document Completed" Trigger).Action
- New Activated ContactTriggers when you a contact is activated in a campaign.Trigger
- New Clicked LinkTriggers when you a link is clicked by a contact.Trigger
- New Converted ContactTriggers when you convert a contact in a campaign.Trigger
Triggers when you an email from a campaign has been opened.
Triggers when you a contact replies to your email.
Creates a new contact or updates an existing Contact (matched by email address).
- Step 1: Authenticate eversign + Replyify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.