Everbridge Suite Help & Support
What Everbridge Suite Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Web Post - Triggers when a Web Posting is fired from EB Suite.
- None yet!
- New Contact - Use this action to create a new contact. This cannot be used to modify an existing contact.
- Update Contact - Use this action to update an existing contact.
- Delete Contact - This will delete the contact identified by the specified id. The id can be either the external id or the internal id for the desire contact.
- Send Notification To Group - Send a notification with a configurable title, message to a configurable group of contacts.
- New Incident from Template - Create a new incident from an existing template, configuring variables from a trigger or with statically entered values.
How to Get Started with Everbridge Suite on Zapier
When you start creating a Everbridge Suite Zap, you will be asked to connect your Everbridge Suite account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your Everbridge Suite username, password and Organization ID.
To locate your Organization ID you can find this in your Organisation settings under Base Information.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Everbridge Suite account successfully connected!
Popular Things To Do With Everbridge Suite
Common Problems with Everbridge Suite on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message