How to connect Eventbrite + Facebook Custom Audiences (Legacy)
Zapier lets you send info between Eventbrite and Facebook Custom Audiences (Legacy) automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Find or Create EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. Note: You may need toAction
- Facebook Custom Audiences (Legacy)
Adds an email address to an existing custom audience.
- Step 1: Authenticate Eventbrite and Facebook Custom Audiences (Legacy).30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.