How to connect Eventbrite + ExpressPigeon
Zapier lets you send info between Eventbrite and ExpressPigeon automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Find or Create EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Contact Added To ListTriggers when a new contact is added/copied/moved to a contact list.Trigger
Triggers when an email is opened in a particular campaign.
Add a new contact to a list, or updates an existing contact.
Removes a contact from all lists.
Sends an e-mail using an existing template.
- Step 1: Authenticate Eventbrite and ExpressPigeon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.