How to connect Eventable + GoTo Meeting
Zapier lets you send info between Eventable and GoTo Meeting automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created (must choose between published or draft events).Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber adds any of your events to a calendar.Trigger
- Send Event to SubscriberSends event invitation to a subscriber. Subscriber must have been previously added to the calendar in order to receive the event.Action
- Create EventCreates a new event in Eventable.Action
- Update EventUpdates an existing event.Action
- Find Event by TitleFinds an event by the exact title (case-sensitive).Action
- Find Subscriber by EmailFinds a subscriber by their email address.Action
- Find or Create EventFind or Create EventAction
Find or Create Subscriber
- GoTo Meeting
Triggers when a new meeting is created in your account.
- GoTo Meeting
Creates a scheduled meeting in your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Eventable and GoTo Meeting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.