How to connect eStreamDesk + PagerDuty
Zapier lets you send info between eStreamDesk and PagerDuty automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is createdTrigger
- New or Updated IncidentTriggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.Trigger
- Add Acknowledge EventAcknowledge the incident with this Incident Key.Action
- Add Resolve EventResolve the incident with this Incident Key.Action
- Add Trigger EventTrigger an incident in PagerDuty with this Incident Key.Action
- Find User on CallFind the user on call for a specific schedule.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate eStreamDesk and PagerDuty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
If you are looking for an easy to use yet extremely powerful service to help you manage customer requests then eStreamDesk may be just what you are looking for. eStreamDesk is a hosted helpdesk and ticket tracking service that helps you to deliver exception customer service while saving time and cutting support costs.
In an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company's digital operations. PagerDuty identifies issues and opportunities in real time and brings together the right people to respond to problems faster and prevent them in the future. From digital disruptors to Fortune 500 companies, over 12,000 businesses rely on PagerDuty to help them continually improve their digital operations-so their teams can spend less time reacting to incidents and more time building for the future.