How to connect eStreamDesk + Google Analytics
Zapier lets you send info between eStreamDesk and Google Analytics automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is createdTrigger
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate eStreamDesk and Google Analytics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Analytics Tutorials
If you are looking for an easy to use yet extremely powerful service to help you manage customer requests then eStreamDesk may be just what you are looking for. eStreamDesk is a hosted helpdesk and ticket tracking service that helps you to deliver exception customer service while saving time and cutting support costs.