How to connect eStreamDesk + Digest by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between eStreamDesk and Digest by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is createdTrigger
- Append Entry and Schedule DigestAppends an entry to your digest, and schedules a time for it to be released.Action
- Release Existing Digest(Advanced) Releases an existing digest that's set to "manual" frequency.Action
- Find DigestLooks up a digest, and returns its current content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate eStreamDesk and Digest by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
If you are looking for an easy to use yet extremely powerful service to help you manage customer requests then eStreamDesk may be just what you are looking for. eStreamDesk is a hosted helpdesk and ticket tracking service that helps you to deliver exception customer service while saving time and cutting support costs.