How to connect eSputnik + Infobip
Zapier lets you send info between eSputnik and Infobip automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Contact in SegmentTriggers when a new contact is added to a segment.Trigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds confirmed contact or updates existing contact.Action
- Subscribe ContactSubscribes a contact.Action
- Send EventSends an event.Action
- Send EmailSends an email using a specified message template.Action
- Send SMSSends SMS using a specified message template.Action
- New SMS MessageTriggers when a new SMS message is received.Trigger
Triggers when a new Viber message is received.
Send SMS message.
Send Viber message.
Call a number and read a message.
- Step 1: Authenticate eSputnik and Infobip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.