How to connect engram + OneNote
Zapier lets you send info between engram and OneNote automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created.Trigger
- ZapTriggers when Zap option is selected for a specific note.Trigger
- Create NoteCreates a new NoteAction
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.Trigger
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.Action
- Create Image NoteCreates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).Action
- Create NoteCreate a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.Action
- Create Note in SectionCreates a new note in a specific Notebook/SectionAction
Given a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!
- Step 1: Authenticate engram and OneNote.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.