How to connect Encharge + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Encharge and Formstack automatically—no code required.
- New PersonTriggers when a new person is created.Trigger
- Tag Added to PersonTriggers when a person is tagged.Trigger
- Tag Removed From PersonTriggers when a person is untagged.Trigger
- Person UnsubscribedTriggers when a person unsubscribes.Trigger
- Updated PersonTriggers when a person is updated.Trigger
- Add TagTag a person in EnchargeAction
- Archive PersonArchive a person in EnchargeAction
- Add or Update PersonCreate a new person or update an existing one.Action
Remove a tag from a person in Encharge
Stop all email to a person
Triggers when a new form is added.
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Encharge and Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.