How to connect Email by Zapier + MailPlatform
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and MailPlatform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New ListTriggers when a new contact list is createdTrigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to the subscriber list.Trigger
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sentTrigger
- Add SubscriberAdd new subscriber to contact listAction
- Unsubscribe UserUnsubscribe user from contact listAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier and MailPlatform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.