How to connect Email by Zapier + Webex
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and Webex automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an email is forwarded to your own custom zapiermail.com address.
Creates Cisco Webex Teams membership.
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Trigger
- Create MembershipCreates Cisco Webex Teams membership.Action
- Post Message (Plain Text)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Post Message (Markdown)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Create SpaceCreates Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
Deletes Cisco Webex Teams space.
Posts file in a Cisco Webex Teams space.
Updates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier + Webex.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.