How to connect Email Parser by Zapier + SMS by Zapier + Email by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Email Parser by Zapier, SMS by Zapier, and Email by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Email Parser by Zapier + SMS by Zapier + Email by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Email Parser by Zapier, SMS by Zapier, and Email by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New EmailTriggers when a mailbox gets a new email. Don't forget to set up your parser mailboxes atTrigger
- New MailboxTriggers when a new mailbox is added.Trigger
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Email Parser by Zapier, SMS by Zapier, and Email by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.