How to connect Elore + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Elore and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new user (Usuário) is created.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
- Subscription ActivatedTriggers when a user's subscription to a course (Curso) or course bundle (Pacote) is activated (Ativada).Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user (Usuário) is created.Trigger
- Subscription AttemptedTriggers when a user attempts to subscribe to a course (Curso) or a course bundle (Pacote).Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Elore + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.