How to connect Elore + Klipfolio
Zapier lets you send info between Elore and Klipfolio automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new user (Usuário) is created.
automatically do this!
Add to Data Source
Add data to a data source in Klipfolio.
- Subscription ActivatedTriggers when a user's subscription to a course (Curso) or course bundle (Pacote) is activated (Ativada).Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user (Usuário) is created.Trigger
- Subscription AttemptedTriggers when a user attempts to subscribe to a course (Curso) or a course bundle (Pacote).Trigger
- Add to Data SourceAdd data to a data source in Klipfolio.Action
- Update Data SourceReplace data in a data source in Klipfolio.Action
- Refresh Data SourceRefresh a data source in Klipfolio.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Elore + Klipfolio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Klipfolio makes it easy and affordable to build and share real-time dashboards. We connect to 400+ data sources and have 100+ pre-built visualizations to help you get started in minutes. Combine data from multiple data sources into a single visualization to build the metrics you need to run your business.