How to connect Elore + Coveo
Zapier lets you send info between Elore and Coveo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new user (Usuário) is created.
automatically do this!
Add or Update Content
Adds or update an item in a source of your Coveo Cloud organization.
- Subscription ActivatedTriggers when a user's subscription to a course (Curso) or course bundle (Pacote) is activated (Ativada).Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user (Usuário) is created.Trigger
- Subscription AttemptedTriggers when a user attempts to subscribe to a course (Curso) or a course bundle (Pacote).Trigger
- Delete ContentDeletes an item from your Coveo Cloud orgnization.Action
- Add or Update ContentAdds or update an item in a source of your Coveo Cloud organization.Action
- Find DocumentSearches for items in your Coveo Cloud organization.Action
- Find Help DocumentSearches for Coveo documentation from our help portal.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Elore + Coveo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.