How to connect Elore + Apify
Zapier lets you send info between Elore and Apify automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new user (Usuário) is created.
Runs a selected actor.
- Subscription ActivatedTriggers when a user's subscription to a course (Curso) or course bundle (Pacote) is activated (Ativada).Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user (Usuário) is created.Trigger
- Subscription AttemptedTriggers when a user attempts to subscribe to a course (Curso) or a course bundle (Pacote).Trigger
- Finished Actor RunTriggers whenever a selected actor is run and finished.Trigger
- Finished Task RunTriggers whenever a selected task is run and finished.Trigger
- Run ActorRuns a selected actor.Action
- Run TaskRuns a selected actor task.Action
- Set Key-Value Store RecordCreates a new or updates an existing record in a key-value store.Action
Fetches items from a dataset.
Gets a record from a key-value store.
Finds the most recent actor run with a specific status.
Finds the most recent task run with a specific status.
- Step 1: Authenticate Elore + Apify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.