How to connect EasyWebinar + Google Analytics
Zapier lets you send info between EasyWebinar and Google Analytics automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Tagging for an OfferTriggers when there is a tag added in an OfferTrigger
- Tagging for WebinarTriggers when there is a tag added in a WebinarTrigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.Trigger
- Register AttendeeRegister a new attendee for EasyWebinar.Action
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Google Analytics
Finds a specific goal.
- Step 1: Authenticate EasyWebinar and Google Analytics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.