How to connect EasyWebinar + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between EasyWebinar and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Tagging for an OfferTriggers when there is a tag added in an OfferTriggerInstant
- Tagging for WebinarTriggers when there is a tag added in a WebinarTriggerInstant
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.TriggerInstant
- Register AttendeeRegister a new attendee for EasyWebinar.ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate EasyWebinar + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.