How to connect EasyCSV + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between EasyCSV and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CSV File Generated via ImportTriggers when a new CSV File is generated after new data has been imported.Trigger
- New Spreadsheet Row ImportTriggered for every row/record in a spreadsheet being imported.Trigger
- Create CSV FileCreates a CSV File that can be used in your Zap, automatically emailed as an attachment, or uploaded to a specific place via SFTP.Action
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate EasyCSV and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.