Easy Project Help & Support
What Easy Project Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
- New Time Entry - Triggers when a new time entry is created.
- Task Comments Web Hook Trigger - Triggers when a task comment is created, updated or deleted according options.
- Find Task - Finds an existing task.
- Find Project - Finds an existing project.
- Create Project - Creates a new project. Author will be set to authenticated user
- Create Planned Project Expense - Creates a new planned expense in project budget module.
- Create Task - Create a new task.
- Create Project Income - Creates a new real income in project budget module.
- Create Time Entry - Create a new time entry.
- Create Planned Project Income - Creates a new planned income in project budget module.
- Update Task - Update task (Subject, Notes, Status, Priority, Assigned user).
- Create Project Expense - Creates a new real expense in project budget module.
How to Get Started with Easy Project on Zapier
When you start creating a Easy Project Zap, you will be asked to connect your Easy Project account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Easy Project API key.
To locate your API Key in your Easy Project account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Easy Project app.
- Click to your Avatar in the right top corner to show your Profile.
- Click to "Edit Profile".
- Find "API Key" field in the Preferences section.
- Copy the API Key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Easy Project account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Easy Project
Common Problems with Easy Project on Zapier
Any potential restrictions when using Easy Project with Zapier?#
Connected account must be a member of the project if you want to trigger task and time entry from this project or you want to create a task, time entry and budget expense/income to this project.
Otherwise connected account must be Administrator to access all projects without membership.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message