How to connect Amazon DynamoDB + FraudLabs Pro
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon DynamoDB and FraudLabs Pro automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New TableTriggers when you add a new table.Trigger
- Create ItemCreate a new item.Action
- Status ChangedTriggers when a FraudLabs Pro transaction status changes.Trigger
- Screen OrderScreens an order.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon DynamoDB and FraudLabs Pro.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.