How to connect Duda + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between Duda and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Published Blog PostTriggers on a published blog post.Trigger
- New or Updated Site CommentTriggers on a new or updated site comment.Trigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers on a new form response.Trigger
- Store OrderTriggers on a new or updated store order.Trigger
- Add Collection RowAdd a site collection row.Action
- Update Content LibraryUpdate your site content library.Action
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Duda and Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.