How to connect Dubsado + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Dubsado and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a client submits a signed contract.
Creates a new project.
- Contract SignedTriggers when a client submits a signed contract.TriggerInstant
- New Project as JobTriggers when a project is created as a job manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when a Public Proposal Form is filled out.TriggerInstant
- New Project as LeadTriggers when a project is created as a lead manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when Public Proposal Form is filled out.TriggerInstant
- New Payment ReceivedTriggers when a client makes a payment on an invoice.TriggerInstant
- Project Status UpdatedTriggers when a project's status is updated.TriggerInstant
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dubsado + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.