How to connect Dubb + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between Dubb and Netlify automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactLists the contacts.Trigger
- Form SubmissionTriggers on a new form submission.Trigger
- Get TrackTriggers on a new track.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
Triggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.
Triggers when a form receives a new submission.
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dubb and Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.