How to connect Dubb + Alfred
Zapier lets you send info between Dubb and Alfred automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactLists the contacts.Trigger
- Form SubmissionTriggers on a new form submission.Trigger
- Get TrackTriggers on a new track.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created.Trigger
- New Connection FoundTriggers when a new a connection added to Linkedin Network.Trigger
Triggers when a new lead added to CRM.
Triggers when a LinkedIn or Email reply detected by Alfred.
Adds lead(s) to campaign
- Step 1: Authenticate Dubb and Alfred.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.