Dropified Help & Support
What Dropified Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Supplier Product Disappeared - Triggers when a product disappears from a supplier store.
- New Shopify Order - Triggers when a shopify order is created on a shopify store.
- Supplier Variant Quantity Changed - Triggers when a variant quantity is changed on a supplier product.
- Shopify Order Status Changed - Triggers when a shopify order status is updated.
- New Alert - Triggers when new alert happens
- Shopify Order Cancelled - Triggers whenever a shopify order is cancelled.
- Supplier Variant Price Changed - Triggers when a variant price is changed on a supplier product.
- Find Order by Order Number - Finds an order by an order number.
- Find Store by Title - Finds a store by a title search.
- Find Product by Title - Finds a product by a title search.
- Find Product by ID - Finds a product by ID.
- Update Product Note - Updates a note for a product in your store.
- Update Store Variant Price - Updates a product variant's price in your store (not the supplier price).
- Add Order Note - Adds a note to a specific order.
- Update Product Title - Updates a product's title in your store.
- Update Product Visibility - Updates a product's visibility in your store.
How to Get Started with Dropified on Zapier
When you start creating a Dropified Zap, you will be asked to connect your Dropified account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your Dropified username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Dropified account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with Dropified
Common Problems with Dropified on Zapier
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message