Add Dropbox files to Widen Collective upload profile
When this happens
Step 1: New File in Folder
Then do this
Step 2: Upload Asset
In place of than downloading and re-uploading files from a separate Dropbox account to the Widen Collective, use Zapier to start automatically adding new relevant assets to your Widen DAM system. Avoid the excessive steps of moving files and benefit from increased visibility to share and repurpose your brand assets with more people across your organization.
Note: This Zapier integration doesn't upload already existing Dropbox files into your Widen Collective site, only new files after you've set it up.
How It Works
- A new files is added to Dropbox
- Zapier uploads file as new asset in your designated Widen Collective upload profile
What You Need
- Dropbox account
- Widen Collective account with upload permissions
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added to a folder. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a brand new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 100 MB.Action
- Move FileMoves a file to a new location at the path you specify.Action
- Create Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Create or Append to Text FileAdds a new line to an existing text file, or creates a file if it doesn't exist.Action
- Rename FileRenames a file that you specify.Action
Creates a shared link for a file.
Finds a folder by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Search for a specific file by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Searches for files in a folder that match a search term in the contents or name. Requires a Dropbox Business account.
- Widen Collective
Uploads an asset from a file or URL.