How to connect Dropbox + VisitorTrack
Zapier lets you send info between Dropbox and VisitorTrack automatically—no code required.
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added to a folder. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a brand new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 100 MB.Action
- Move FileMoves a file to a new location at the path you specify.Action
- Create Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Create or Append to Text FileAdds a new line to an existing text file, or creates a file if it doesn't exist.Action
- Rename FileRenames a file that you specify.Action
Creates a shared link for a file.
Finds a folder by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Search for a specific file by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Searches for files in a folder that match a search term in the contents or name. Requires a Dropbox Business account.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dropbox and VisitorTrack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.