Need a simple way to print out documents? Just save them to a specific folder in Dropbox, setup this integration, and those files will get printed out with Google Cloud Print automatically. Never worry about remembering to press Print when you're back in the office again.
How It Works
- A new file is added to a Dropbox folder
- Zapier prints the file with Google Cloud Print
What You Need
- A Dropbox account
- A printer setup with a Google Cloud Print account
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Print new documents using Google Cloud Print and upload them to Dropbox
Spend less time organizing your documents and automate your document management process. Whenever you send a new print job to a virtual printer on Google Cloud Print, Zapier will upload a document to Dropbox and print a physical copy (or save it to Google Drive). That way, you can fiddle with documents less and get back to work.
How this Google Cloud Print-Dropbox integration works
- A new print job is sent to a virtual Google Cloud Print printer.
- Zapier uploads the document to Dropbox.
- Zapier also adds a physical print job to your Google Cloud Print print queue. (Alternately, you can choose to save the print job to Google Drive instead of physically printing it.)
- Zapier marks the print job as finished, so it is removed from your print queue.
- Google Cloud Print
It's easy to connect Dropbox + Google Cloud Print and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
Triggers when a new file is added to a folder. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Adds a new line to an existing text file, or creates a file if it doesn't exist.
Triggers when a print job is sent to a chosen Cloud Print printer. When you connect a new Cloud Print account, Zapier also creates a special virtual printer you can use (which does nothing other than trigger this Zap).
Creates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.
Triggers when a new folder is added. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Upload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 100 MB.
Add a document to the print queue.
Creates a brand new folder at the path you specify.