How to connect DRACOON + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between DRACOON and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New Folder or RoomTriggers when a new folder or room is added.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added.Trigger
- Create Share LinkCreates a share link for a file, a folder, or a room.Action
- Upload FileUploads an existing file to DRACOON.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Find FileSearch for a specific file by name.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate DRACOON + DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.