How to connect DRACOON + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between DRACOON and Calendly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Folder or RoomTriggers when a new folder or room is added.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added.Trigger
- Create Share LinkCreates a share link for a file, a folder, or a room.Action
- Upload FileUploads an existing file to DRACOON.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Find FileSearch for a specific file by name.Action
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate DRACOON + Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.