How to connect Doodle + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between Doodle and Pardot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Doodle Event BookedTriggers when you or someone else books an event using Doodle.Trigger
- Doodle Event UpdatedTriggers when a booked event is updated (rescheduled).Trigger
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.Trigger
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.Action
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.Action
- Send List EmailCreates and sends a list email.Action
- Update ProspectUpdates an existing prospect.Action
- Find ProspectFinds an existing prospect by email address.Action
Find or Create Prospect
- Step 1: Authenticate Doodle and Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.