How to connect Donorbox + Wix Answers
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and Wix Answers automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is created.Trigger
- New User ReplyTriggers when a user reply is created on a ticket.Trigger
- Create LabelCreates new label.Action
- Create or Update UserAdds or updates a user.Action
- Wix Answers
Creates a new ticket.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and Wix Answers.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.