How to connect Donately + Facebook Offline Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Donately and Facebook Offline Conversions automatically—no code required.
- New DonationTriggers when a new donation is created in your Donately account.Trigger
- List DonationsLists the donations for your Donately account, defaults to the most recent 20 donations.Trigger
- New FundraiserTriggers when a new fundraiser is created in your Donately account.Trigger
- List FundraisersLists the fundraisers for your Donately account, defaults to the most recently createdTrigger
- Recurring Plan FailureTriggers when an existing recurring plan fails to runTrigger
- List Failed Recurring PlansLists the failed recurring plans for your Donately account, defaults to the most recent 20 failed plans.Trigger
- Find DonationFinds a donation.Action
- Find FundraiserFinds a fundraiser.Action
Finds a Recurring Plan.
- Facebook Offline Conversions
Sends events from your customer systems (PoS, CRM, email service provider, etc) to connect Facebook campaigns to offline activity and business impact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donately + Facebook Offline Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.