Doki + PayPal Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Doki and PayPal.
It's easy to connect Doki + PayPal and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a module is unlocked via drip for an individual in an auto-drip schedule. You should have already created an auto-dripped distribution of your course before enabled this.
Triggers when a payment is created via charge or subscription.
Triggers the first time a new user is created and confirms their account.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Triggers when a module is unlocked via drip for a group or class. You should have created a class package before using this Trigger.
Triggers when a confirmed user becomes a student by signing up for a course or class.
Triggers when a student progress is updated in any course.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Doki + PayPal.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.