How to connect Doki + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between Doki and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Module Unlocked via Auto-Drip ScheduleTriggers when a module is unlocked via drip for an individual in an auto-drip schedule. You should have already created an auto-dripped distribution of your course before enabled this.Trigger
- Module Unlocked via Class ScheduleTriggers when a module is unlocked via drip for a group or class. You should have created a class package before using this Trigger.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is created via charge or subscription.Trigger
- New StudentTriggers when a confirmed user becomes a student by signing up for a course or class.Trigger
- New UserTriggers the first time a new user is created and confirms their account.Trigger
- Updated ProgressTriggers when a student progress is updated in any course.Trigger
- Create InviteCreates a one-time invite to a course package.Action
- Add UserAdds a new user to your Doki account.Action
Grants a user access to a course package.
- Facebook Lead Ads
Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Doki and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.