How to connect DocuSign + Chime
Zapier lets you send info between DocuSign and Chime automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- Lead Group ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected group.Trigger
- Lead Pipeline ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected pipeline.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is assigned to you.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Update LeadUpdates an existing lead.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate DocuSign and Chime.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.