How to connect Docupilot + Klick-Tipp
Zapier lets you send info between Docupilot and Klick-Tipp automatically—no code required.
- Create DocumentCreates a new document from a specified template.Action
- Contact Loaded Conversion PixelTriggers when a contact loads a conversion pixel on your website.Trigger
- Contact Opened EmailTriggers when an email is opened by a contact.Trigger
- Email Sent to ContactTriggers when an email is sent to a contact.Trigger
- Contact Viewed Email in Web BrowserTriggers when a contact clicks on the 'view in web browser' link in an email.Trigger
- Contact Clicked on LinkTriggers when a contact clicks on a specific link.Trigger
- SMS Sent to ContactTriggers when an SMS is sent to a contact.Trigger
- Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a tag gets added to a contact for the first time.Trigger
Adds a new subscriber to your ContactCloud.
Adds one or multiple tags to a contact.
Unsubscribes a contact from your ContactCloud.
Removes a tag from a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Docupilot and Klick-Tipp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.