How to connect Documate + AWeber
Zapier lets you send info between Documate and AWeber automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Workflow CompletedTriggers when a workflow is completed.Trigger
- Create and Populate a New SessionCreates a new session of an existing workflow, populates it with the provided variables, and outputs a session ID and a link that can be used to continue the workflow.Action
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is added.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new custom field is added to a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added to an account.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.Action
Update a subscriber.
Find a subscriber by email or name.
Find a list by name.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.
- Step 1: Authenticate Documate and AWeber.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.