How to connect Docparser + PostgreSQL
Zapier lets you send info between Docparser and PostgreSQL automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Parsed Document Data AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.Trigger
- Parsed Table Row AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.Trigger
- Fetch Document From URLFetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- Upload DocumentUploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
Adds a new row.
Updates an existing row.
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Step 1: Authenticate Docparser and PostgreSQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.