How to connect Disqus + Yalla
Zapier lets you send info between Disqus and Yalla automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Flagged CommentTriggers when a Disqus comment is flagged.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is left on a Disqus-enabled forum.Trigger
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a user opts in to your email list. This trigger requires the forum to have a Disqus Pro subscription.Trigger
- New Calendar EventTriggers when a calendar event is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New PriorityTriggers when a new priority is created.Trigger
- Create Channel MessageCreates a new channel message.Action
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
Creates a new deal in a funnel.
Creates a new priority.
- Step 1: Authenticate Disqus and Yalla.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.